At the Plant City’s May 22nd City Commission meeting, Planning Commission Executive Director Melissa Zornitta and Senior Planner Jay Collins made a presentation highlighting many joint ventures with Plan Hillsborough. Among the highlights:
- Presentation of APA’s Silver Level award for Comprehensive Plan Standards for Sustaining Places for the Imagine 2040: Plant City Comprehensive Plan
- A meeting on June 15th for two Plant City roadway extension studies
- Walk | Bike Plant City is under development
- A text amendment forthcoming to support implementation of Plant City’s Mixed Use Gateway
- Plus, a study of future land use along the Alexander Street extension will be getting started soon
View all articles in our Plan Hillsborough publications archive.