Join regional MPO and transit leaders to gain a better understanding of major transportation developments in Central Florida and the Tampa Bay region, and how emerging plans for connectivity and transit in Tampa Bay may affect our ability to connect and develop as a Super Region.
- Congressman John Mica, video address to MPO leaders and guests
- All Aboard Florida, Florida East Coast Industries’ proposed intercity rail service between Orlando and Miami
- SunRail, Central Florida’s New Commuter Rail Line Scheduled to Open in 2014
- FDOT District 7 Secretary Paul Steinman
- Updates on transit initiatives in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco and Manatee-Sarasota counties
- Discussion on how we can leverage regional projects to move the Tampa Bay region forward
Convened by the MPOs of Tampa Bay’s Transportation Management Area (Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties)