For Map Amendments
- Property address(es) or folio#(s)
- Requested land use change
For Text Amendments
- Initial draft and purpose
Pre-Application review meetings are held the 2nd and last Tues. and Thurs. per month.
The purpose of the pre-application conference shall be to provide information to the prospective applicant related to:
- Advising the applicant on the most appropriate land use classification for the subject property, based on the intended use as defined by the jurisdiction.
- Facilitate the processing of an application to ensure data accuracy.
- Identifying additional information needed when the Plan Amendment application is submitted