For Map Amendments
- Property address(es) or folio#(s)
- Requested land use change
For Text Amendments
- Initial draft and purpose
The purpose of the pre-application conference shall be to provide information to the prospective applicant related to:
- Advising the applicant on the most appropriate land use classification for the subject property, based on the intended use as defined by the jurisdiction.
- Facilitate the processing of an application to ensure data accuracy.
- Identifying additional information needed when the Plan Amendment application is submitted
To set up a pre-application meeting and to obtain the form, contact the appropriate staff member below:
Krista Kelly for requests located in unincorporated Hillsborough County
Mark Hudson for requests located in Temple Terrace and Plant City