The Hillsborough MPO will be holding a public hearing on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 6pm at County Center, 2nd floor, 601 E Kennedy Blvd, Tampa.
At this Public Hearing, the MPO Board will consider adoption of the Transportation Improvement Program, or TIP, a prioritized list of transportation projects in Hillsborough County for the next five years, effective October 1, 2016. A variety of projects to address the many transportation needs in our community are listed, including:
- More bus service and replacement of old vehicles
- Repaving roadways to preserve our system
- Improving intersections – safer and more efficient for all users
- Traffic signal coordination upgrades
- Making it safer to walk and bicycle with new sidewalks and trails