The Federal Certification Review Team will hold a review meeting with Hillsborough MPO, HART, and FDOT on Thursday, January 21, 2021. Due to the pandemic, this review meeting will be held virtually. As part of our certification, our federal review team would like to hear from you! Public comments are a vital element of the certification review, as they allow citizens to provide direct input on the transportation planning process for their transportation planning area.
Please share your thoughts on the Hillsborough MPO’s work by submitting comments any of the ways listed below:
- FACEBOOK | Comment in the discussion tab of the MPO Facebook certification event page:
- TWITTER | Use #HillsboroughMPOfcr
- U.S. MAIL | Address to: Hillsborough MPO, Attn: Beth Alden, Executive Director, P O Box 1110, Tampa, FL 33601
- EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALL-IN LIVE | Call 813/756-0371 during the virtual review meeting to speak to the review team directly from 11:45a-12:15p on 1.21.21. Time limits apply based on response.
- VOICEMAIL | Leave a voicemail message at 813/756-0371 (will be transcribed and forwarded)
- FEDERAL WEB PAGE | Go to: https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/fldiv/tma.cfm Comments can be submitted by clicking on Tampa Bay TMA and state that you are providing comments on the Hillsborough MPO.
All public comments were considered in the 2017 federal report on the TMA’s performance, posted below:
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Johnny Wong, email@example.com, or 813/699-7370 or Lynn Merenda, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 813/547-3342 with the Hillsborough MPO. Members of the federal review team can be reached at:
Teresa Parker | Transportation Planning Specialist – Federal Highway Administration | 407/867-6415 | Teresa.Parker@dot.gov
Brittany Lavender | Community Planner – Federal Transit Administration | 404/865-5600 |