Plant City received $43,000 for traffic signals and signs.
The City of Tampa received:
- $200,000 for a Himes Avenue project to add turn lanes, bike lanes and a separator island
- $300,000 for a 34th Street project to reduce speeding and add roundabouts
Hillsborough County received:
- $468,000 to re-adjust the timing of the traffic signals on the Bloomingdale, Boyette, and Fishhawk corridors
- $398,000 for audible vibratory pavement markings — which alert drivers when they stray outside of lanes — on Knights Griffin Road and Race Track Road
- $125,000 for various signs and traffic signals
For more information, contact Gena Torres at 813/273-3774 x357.