Follow one of the links below to see if a captioning file exists. Note that this will be taking you away from the planhillsborough.org website:
Official records of MPO Board Meetings are available through the Hillsborough County Clerk’s Office. To find them, follow these instructions:
- The quick link that will take you to the meeting documents is “Search BOCC Records.”
- Next, you would select “BOCC Minutes and Documents and Zoning Applications,”
- Followed by “Board Records Agenda Minutes.”
- At the next screen, use the dropdown menu to select the meeting type – “Metropolitan Planning Organization.”
- You can enter a meeting date if you prefer; if not, links for meetings from October 1991 – present will appear.
Video recordings of previous MPO Board meetings are available on our YouTube channel, typically within the month after each meeting.
Video recordings of previous Tampa Bay TMA Leadership Group meetings (an advisory sub-group of the Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco MPO Boards) may be found on our YouTube channel or as follows:
- January 19, 2018 Tampa Bay TMA Leadership Group meeting at Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority
Public hearings on annual updates of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) are available at the following links:
June 13, 2017:
June 22, 2016:
Note: The first two parts are 3-hour files. Part three is approximately 2 hours, 15 minutes.