While not every public meeting is televised, those that are shown on Hillsborough TV (HTV) will have closed captioning files available. These may be helpful to citizens, but they do not represent official meeting transcripts.
Follow one of the links below to see if a captioning file exists. Note that this will be taking you away from the planhillsborough.org website:
Records of MPO Board Meetings are available through the Hillsborough County Clerk’s Office. To find them, follow these instructions:
- The quick link that will take you to the meeting documents is “Search BOCC Records.”
- Next, you would select “BOCC Minutes and Documents and Zoning Applications,”
- Followed by “Board Records Agenda Minutes.”
- At the next screen, use the dropdown menu to select the meeting type – “Metropolitan Planning Organization.”
- You can enter a meeting date if you prefer; if not, links for meetings from October 1991 – present will appear.
Video recordings of the MPO Board’s public hearings on annual updates of the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) are available at the following links.
June 13, 2017:
June 22, 2016:
Note: The first two parts are 3-hour files. Part three is approximately 2 hours, 15 minutes.