The Long Range Transportation Plan directs federal and state dollars towards projects we value. It looks out at least 20 years and must be updated every five years.
Double-click to zoom, mousewheel to turn pages. Use controls below to search, navigate, download, print or view full screen.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction & Background
- Chapter 2 : Context of the Imagine 2040 Plan
- Chapter 3 : Building the Plan (rev. 5/7/15)
- Chapter 4 : Funding the Plan (rev. 5/7/15)
- Chapter 5: Realizing the Plan (rev. 3/28/16)
Amendments, Modifications & Revisions to the Plan
Supplemental technical reports on a variety of topics prepared to support the Imagine 2040 Plan.
A technical report forecasting revenues available for transportation projects and programs in Hillsborough County between 2019 and 2040, presented in year of expenditure dollars.
Assessments of the need for improving transportation programs:
Preserving the System
Minimizing Traffic for Drivers & Shippers
Crash & Vulnerability Reduction
Real Choices When Not Driving
- Real Choices When Not Driving Needs Assessment for Bus Service, Transportation Disadvantaged Services & Trails/Sidepath Network
Major Investments for Economic Growth
Growth Forecasts (Socioeconomic Data)
You Spoke, We Listened!
Many people helped to shape the Long Range Transportation Plan, starting with Imagine 2040 Working Group, the 3,529 individuals who participated in the survey for Imagine 2040: Part 1, followed by more than 2,400 citizens who weighed in on the Imagine 2040: Part 2 survey.
- Imagine 2040: Part 2 Public Engagement Summary Report
- Imagine 2040: Part 1 Results Executive Summary
- Imagine 2040: Part 1 Survey Final Results